Encryption [CryptoAPI RC4 Encryption]

Hello support,

I would just like to inquire about the status of the following case as I have a document which causes the same problem, the document is attached for your convenience. Any time frames if possible would be most appreciated.

Encrypt

Thanks,
Rad.

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your inquiry. The document is encrypted using the RC4 CryptoAPI Encryption and this is not currently supported by Aspose.Words. Your request has been linked to the appropriate feature (WORDSNET-5482). You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

Regarding the ETA of this feature, I am afraid this feature has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank-you for your prompt response. I look forward to an update once the feature is available.

Rad.

Hi Rad,

Sure, we will update you via this forum thread once this feature is available. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5482) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)