Endless process on converting doc to pdf

Hi!

There is a doc-file like in attach. I try to convert it into pdf and open but this process is endless.
I tried to remove watermark, it helped. But with a smaller size file with a watermark this error doesn’t occur.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Robin,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words 15.2.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

Best regards,

Hi!

Had tried to convert it in separated java-code, it worked.
Had done the same converting on web logic under red hat, got next exception
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Infinite loop detected.
at
com.aspose.words.zzZ1W.zzxW(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zzZ1W.zzSd(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zz9T.zzXR(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zz9U.zz3W(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zzZQ3.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.updatePageLayout(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.zzXT(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.zz4H(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.getPageCount(Unknown Source)
Hi Robin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try upgrading to latest version 15.3.0 from following link and see how it goes on your environment:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, please tell us the details of the environment (e.g. OS, JDK versions) of the machine you're getting this problem on during rendering to Pdf. Also, please share the complete source code you're using on your end. Do you get the same problem with every document you try to convert to PDF?

Best regards,

Hello!

Update aspose version to 15.5.0 but exception remained.
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Infinite loop detected.
at
com.aspose.words.zzZ1E.zzy4(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zzZ1E.zzRW(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zz9S.zzXJ(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zz9T.zz2N(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.zzZPL.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.updatePageLayout(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.zzXM(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.zz3y(Unknown Source)
at
com.aspose.words.Document.getPageCount(Unknown Source)

I have this exception under Windows 8 on Tomcat. JDK 1.6_0.27.
This exception occures only on big files like I attached.
Hi Robin,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12062. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12062) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.