Endless process

Hello,
I’m writing you because recently we get strange hang process on our server during conversion.
We used: aspose.slides-15.7.0
We faced with ssl peer connection issue (definitely not aspose issue), but when fixed it we noticed that aspose conversion process hang for 4 days until we rebooted server.
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.p2cbca448.pa2137a2a.aa.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.p2cbca448.pa2137a2a.p6a2feef8.a.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.p2cbca448.pa2137a2a.af.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.p2cbca448.pa2137a2a.s.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.p2cbca448.pa2137a2a.s.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay$d.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ap.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ap.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay.for(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay.int(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.pf4dd765c.ay.new(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.imagecodecs.jpeg.b.read(Unknown Source)
at javax.imageio.ImageReader.read(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.pf4dd765c.a.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.core.System.Drawing.pf4dd765c.a.try(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.b.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.b.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p6a2feef8.b.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.p883e881b.al.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCollection.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCollection.addImage(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.awr.int(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.awr.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.aws.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.aws.do(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.int(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

(we run thread dump so you can find details in attached file)

We are updating now on the latest versions of libs but not sure if the weak place of code is still persist.
Also we are unable to reproduce the issue artificially or knowingly. Seems that it happened at particular moment of conversion process.

Could you be so kind to investigate the issue and check if some endless cycles still persist?
Thank you in advance

Hi Akane,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that we perform quality assurance tests on our end before releasing a product. We did not found such type of problem, that is why I am afraid it maybe a problem with the source file. I request you to please upgrade to Aspose.Slides for Java 16.3.0 and if the error appears then please get back to us with the file which causes the problem so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hello,
Thank you for response.
I suppose the issue is very rare and specific so not sure if we will face it again. But I was obliged to ask.
Anyway thank you for attention.

Hi Akane,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that if it happens again then please let us know while sharing the file which causes the issue, so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,