Enquiry regarding Aspose.pdf

Hello there,

We want to convert XML documents to PDF document programmatically using the .NET framework

I had read about your product, still I need clarifications for the followings,

1. Does the component is a kind of library which we can use in .NET development?

2. Can we convert dynamic XML documents into PDF documents programmatically with the support of XSL file?

3. If so could you please provide the licensing and pricing details?

Right now programmatically (.NET) we are getting XML response from an application which is saved as an XML file. Whenever required we are converting the XML file into a HTML page for displaying the report. The format of the report is defined in the XSL file.

We are planning to convert the XML data into a PDF file during the time of saving or after saved. So that the report can be available for download as a PDF file whenever requested.

Please advice me.

Regards,
Durai

Hello,

I have posted your email to our forums so a developer can answer your questions. They will answer you shortly. I will answer the third question.

1. Here is our pricing for Aspose.Pdf. http://www.aspose.com/Purchase/Aspose.Pdf/Default.aspx We license per developer and/or location (building). If you purchase more than one license, there is a discount built-in our purchase system. If you will let me know the number of developers you have and how many buildings it will be installed at, I will be able to give you a better estimate on pricing.

Have a good day.

Hi,

1. Does the component is a kind of library which we can use in .NET development?

Yes.
2) Can we convert dynamic XML documents into PDF documents programmatically with the support of XSL file?

Yes but your xsl should match the format of Aspose.Pdf’s Xml format. You can refer to the <a href=" Dear Tej,

You can refer to the example at Create a Hello World PDF document through XML and XSLT. We have no complexed examples. examples of using xsl and xslt. You can also refer to the xml schema about how to write your xslt.

Another solution is conveting your HTML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf. But currently complexed HTML and css is not supported. You can evaluate it if your HTML is not complexed.