Entire document appears half off the page in resulting PDF file

Hi Guys,

Great product, I am loving Aspose PDF.

A client of mine uses it to generate PDF invoices on the fly through their web site when clients make a purchase. Most of the time, its working perfectly…

But very occasionally, every month or two, we will receive an email from a customer, where their PDF invoice was not generated correctly. The whole document looks to be moved over to the left, so that somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the document is missing, because its off the page in the generated PDF file… Its almost like the margins have just been set to -4 inches or something stupid like that, just for this particular PDF file. We can’t really replicate the issue, because 95% of the time, they generate fine.

But I do have one of the PDF files here that was generated incorrectly. I don’t want to upload it because of client confidentiality, but I would be happy to send it through to Aspose directly if you have time to look at it.

I get the impression that this is an intermittent bug, perhaps with the version we are using or something?
To be honest, both recent times it has happened, have been straight after we moved the site to another server for example… Is there anything special on a windows box that needs to be setup for it to not do this? We never end up changing anything and suddenly after another day or two, it starts generating them correctly again! :slight_smile:

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Aaron.

Dear Aaron,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

First please make sure your are using the latest version. It is not easy to find the reason from the PDF. Can you please provide the code that can reproduce this error? If you don's want other people to see it, you can mark this thread as private and attach your files.