Convert EPS to PNG using C# with Aspose.Page for .NET - Problems in output files

Hi Support, I was using your example (Aspose.EPS.Examples.CSharp, this was downloaded from your website) to test the eps file conversion. It seemed not working as expected. Note, I have the full license to do the test. I just tried *.eps file to *.png file in .net environment. So I used the PostScriptToImage.cs for the test. The Aspose.EPS,dll version is 19.3.0.0. The running framework is .net framework 4.5.2. Some issues as following,

1. The color loss for some eps test files, it becomes just black & white instead of original colors;
  2. Got the blank white image for some eps test files;

Can you advise if I am missing anything? Let me know if you need further details.

Thanks!

@desert

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source and generated ZIP files so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

There are 2 test files in \data\WorkingWithConverters,

test1.eps this one looked lost color, converted to png as black and white
test2.eps this one got exception error, and converted to a black image, error as following,

%%[Error: TypeCheck; Offending Command: //setglobal]%%

Operand Stack (bottom…top)
[ true true /ct_Clone? ]

Execution Stack (bottom…top)
[ --file (pipe) – --*packedarray (0…1, 1) – //setglobal //TypeCheck ]

Dictionary Stack (bottom…top)
[ --dictionary (350)-- --dictionary (1)-- --dictionary (8)-- --dictionary (57)–
–dictionary (9)-- ]

@desert

Thank you for the details.

We have checked the data but have not been able to reproduce the issue of different color, although the error is reproduced on console. We have attached generated images for your kind reference. Kindly share your comments on these so that we may proceed after getting on the same page for the problem.
image0_out.png
image1_out.png

Your images looked good. Can you send me your 2 eps files for my local test?

For the exception error, is there a way to prevent it?

@desert

Thank you for verifying our findings.

We have used the sample files from Examples project, right where you have pointed to. Moreover, a ticket with ID EPSNET-125 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigations into this error.

We will let you know as soon as any significant update will be available in this regard.

Hi support team, I did more test on different eps files, found all them got the same exception as following when converting to png file, Could you share us when it could be resolved? Thank you!

%%[Error: TypeCheck; Offending Command: //setglobal]%%

Operand Stack (bottom…top)
[ true true /ct_Clone? ]

Execution Stack (bottom…top)
[ --file (pipe) – --*packedarray (0…1, 1) – //setglobal //TypeCheck ]

Dictionary Stack (bottom…top)
[ --dictionary (350)-- --dictionary (1)-- --dictionary (8)-- --dictionary (57)–
–dictionary (9)-- ]

@desert

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Moreover, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

We actually bought your full license. Just created a new ticket in paid support, Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd.

I hope you could increase the priority to resolve the issue. Thank you!

@desert

Thank you for the information.

We will be raising the priority and your concerns will be taken care of accordingly. Kindly follow up in the same paid support ticket for more updates.