.EPS quality rendering difference

Hi ,

I’ve got a question about the rendering quality from a .eps imported in word.
I have a .eps image as a background included in MS Word , when i print the document through word with adobe PDF it wil render and turn up nicely , crisp and sharp at any zoomlevel.
When i render it with aspose the text is a little bit jagged at 100% and at 200% zoom its bare ugly.

I couldn’t find if .eps rendering inside a word document is supported , so i was wondering what is the best solution for it , filesize / compared to quality.

Is it better to render it as a JPEG and have 2 mb template file wich is not desireable considering pdf’s are used for a web application., ore are there any other solutions and advises?

I’ve included the files in the attachments , you only need to look at the text on the first cover page , and you see the result.

Kind regards ,
Eric

Hi

Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words 9.3.0. Actually, I cannot see any differences between the image in MS Word 2007 and PDF generated by Aspose.Words. If there is some difference it is unnoticeable. Please see the attached screenshot. I use the following code:

// Open document.
Document doc = new Document("epsTemplate.dot");
doc.Save("out.pdf");

Best regards,