I have a number of problem files and want to inquire if Aspose.Words had the ability to address them...
- is there an option to enforce that the two column layout be observed (the epub that is generated has only one column)
- at the beginning of the abstract and introduction for quite a few lines the text is bold, why is that? can it be fixed
- why are the bottom images on page 2, page 3, etc not converted over
- the table of contents is a combination of images in the background and text on top however when the conversion is made the entire thing falls apart. Can the TOC be perserved?
- is there an option to have the epub observe the page breaks in the original doc (the epub that is generated does not honor the page breaks)