Epub to PDF conversion failing

I downloaded “Aspose.Pdf examples” from the current “.Total for .Net”. release and ran the “Convert EPUB file to PDF format” example. It failed with an “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” exception.

Error window attached.

Any ideas?

JKK

Hi Jian,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the resource ePUB file so that we can test the conversion at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for looking into this, Nayyer.

The .epub files comes with example of downloaded from “.Total for .Net”. The path is “Aspose.Pdf for .NET\Examples\ProgrammersGuide\WorkingWithAsposePDF\WorkWithDocumentConversion\ConvertEPUBToPDF\Data\Sample.epub”.

I attach it in the message as well (I needed to zip it as your file loader does not allow .epub files as attachment.)

Cheers,

Jian

Hi Jian,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-37303 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks a lot, Nayyer.

Does this issue only affect this particular .epub file or all .epub files?

Best regards,
Jian.

Hi Jian,

Currently we have noticed the problem for this particular ePub file and in case you encounter the problem against any other PDF file, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-37303) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.11.