EPUB TO PDF Coversion and preview PDF

Hello ,

I was browsing through the internet hwen I came across your website. My company is currently trying to look for a product that can

1. Convert EPUB file to a PDF file
  2. Extract a preview of the PDF files

Can you please tell me if you have any command line or API that we can use or integrate in a .NET application to achieve the above results ?

Thanks,

Karthik.

@kkoka

Thank you for contacting support.

Aspose.PDF for .NET API supports conversion of EPUB files to PDF. Please visit Convert EPUB File to PDF Format for your kind reference.

About previewing a PDF document, you may consider GroupDocs.Viewer, which is provided by our sister company. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Hello Farhan,

i tried to install the nuget packages and attempted to do the conversion, but the quality of the pdf generated wasnt that good and it had watermarks on it and also it just gave me 4 or 5 pages of the pdf and not the entire book.

i am trying to find out if thats the best quality that i can expect from aspose conversion and will i be seeing the watermark on my converted document . Also how can i convert the entire document to a pdf ?

thanks,

karthik.

@kkoka

You are currently facing evaluation limitation which allows to process only four items from any collection, along with evaluation watermark, as explained in Licensing . You may avoid this limitation and test the API in its full capacity by applying a free 30-days temporary license.