We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Erroneous Spaces after Apostrophes

mbslist.pdf (56.1 KB)

Hi Support team,

We are seeing spaces after some apostrophes in the document that aren’t present in the word version. Not sure, but possibly related to smart quotes? You can see that the first apostrophe renders properly, but not subsequent ones. Uploading PDF and screen capture of what we are seeing.

image.png (90.0 KB)

image.png (4.1 KB)

Thanks in advance,
David Lundberg

@dplundberg Could you please attach your source MS Word document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Thanks for the help, @alexey.noskov! I have attached the original word and the output PDF. Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks - David Lundberg

Attachments:

mbs-a5cedbb4-438a-4511-a6b8-9ae571de49a3.docx (22.3 KB)
mbs-a5cedbb4-438a-4511-a6b8-9ae571de49a3-PDFA.pdf (79.3 KB)

@dplundberg Thank you for additional information. The text in your document is formatted with Arial Unicode MS font, which is not available on the PC where the conversion process is performed. The font is substituted and layout of the document is changed slightly.
I converted your document on my side and the result is exactly the same as MS Word result. So to get the desired result please install the missed Arial Unicode MS font.

Thank you! Will do.