Error code 2147024894

I got the below error

2147024894(8007002)

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are unable to understand your problem because of very limited description. Please tell us your issue with more detail, so that we could look into this issue and help you asap. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard.

Hi

we are using aspose for cells (Aspose SSRS)

Please check the details in the attached file

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

The screenshot explains your problem somehow but still many things are unclear. So we need your favor in grasping this issue. Are you getting this issue on opening the Excel file which was generated by Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services? Could you please attach the problematic file for our investigation. Please also provide us your RDL file as well. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard.

This excel is not generated my aspose

i cant see aspose export option in my report

Hi,

Thanks for your information and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Do you get this error while installing Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services via its installer. What is the version of your SQL Server? Is it 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 or 2014 etc? We are thankful to you providing us more information to deal with this issue.

I am using 2008 and this issue getting while trying to open rdl file from excel

Hi,

Thanks for your information and using Aspose.Cells.

Could you please try complete re-install with the latest installer? I have looked into this issue and found some other user was facing this issue and when he did complete re-install his error was fixed. Let us know your feedback.

You can get the latest Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services installer from the following link.

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services

I installed the Aspose below version

After installation , when I open the excel I got below error.

After package installation

Do we need to register the DLL ?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Justin Anderson. (private)

Hi Aslam,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Could you please re-attach your images with your post? Since we are unable to see them. It will help us investigate this issue further. Thanks for your cooperation.