Error convert execel to pdf

Thread link:

When converting excel to pdf the result is getting bad, it is changing the lines as well as the diagram information. I’m sending the pictures attached.aspose_error_excel_pdf.PNG (5.4 KB)
result_pdf.PNG (10.6 KB)

This Topic is created by Amjad_Sahi using the Email to Topic plugin.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file via email.

After an initial test, I managed to reproduce issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found that some shapes are distorted and changed in Excel to PDF rendering. The issue can be seen on the second page.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42327” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

@acttive2016,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42327”) now. Hopefully we can provide you the fix in the next few days after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42327) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42327) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.7.