Error converting diagrams in pptx

Hello.

I tried conversion pptx file with diagrams, and received pdf file contained black rectangles instead diagrams.

And in the page headers disappeared logo.

Can you give advice to fix problems ?

I used Apose.Slides version 16.10.0.0

Hi,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides 16.10.0 for .NET and unable to reproduce the issue. I request you to please share environment details with us so that we may investigate issue in details. I have also shared my generated output with you for your kind reference. Please see attachments.

Best Regards,
Sorry, i forgot say that you should convert PPTX file to PDFA.
If i tried convert to PDF i received file with next error:
- Incorrect diagram in page 6. Missing line in diagram and text around diagram.
- When i am opening document in Abode Acrobat Reader i receiving error message: "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem." When i try open document that you attached, i receive same error in Acrobat.

And when i try convert this PPTX file to PDFA, i get the error discribed in first post.
Hi,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.10.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38060 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you, we will wait.

Hi,

We will share feedback with you soon.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38060) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.