Error converting xlsm to pdf

When trying to merge many lines with a single caption a problem occurs after the conversion to pdf format. The same is inserted with the duplicate legend in its label. Attached is a demonstration as well as step by step to produce.
1.png (95.7 KB)
2.png (103.6 KB)
3.png (43.4 KB)
4.png (45.6 KB)Aspose.zip (426.0 KB)
ERRO.pdf (80.5 KB)

@acttive,

Thanks for the template file and screenshots.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned via your screenshots after using your template file to convert to PDF file format. I found that duplicate legend item text appeared in the chart in Excel to PDF conversion. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42710” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@acttive,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42710”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@acttive,

Please try our latest version/fix (attached): Aspose.Cells for Java v18.8.5

Your issue is fixed in it as I tested.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells for Java v18.8.5.zip (6.3 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42710) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.9. You can also get the latest Aspose.Cells for Java version from Maven repos. with simple configurations. Please see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi