We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Error during launching an application with Aspose.Email 4

I just updated Aspose.Email from 3.9 to 4.0 and now I cannot even launch my application, it fails with the exception below:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.aspose.email.services.CharsetProvider.charsets(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.charset.Charset$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.nio.charset.Charset.availableCharsets(Unknown Source)

Where can I expect some fix for that?

Regards,
Mariusz Pala

Hi Mariusz,

Could you please share with us your sample code that gives rise to this exception? Please share a sample message file for our investigation. We’ll look into it and assist you further accordingly.

This is not related with any email. The exception is thrown when the application starts. That’s because some Charset functionality is used during startup, but it is some third-party library. All I can see is that exception occurs when Charset.availableCharsets() is called. I’m on Windows 7/Java 7.

Hi Mariusz,

I was able to observe the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 4.0.0 and have logged it as NETWRKJAVA-33367 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. We’ll update you here once there is some information available in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKJAVA-33367) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.