Error encountered when opening document

Good day,

I encountered the problem when i tried to open a document in the following manner

Aspose.Word.Document docTemplate = new Aspose.Word.Document(pDocPath);

The value of pDocPath is "C:\SingHealthTemp\Zip(Business Context Diagram).doc"

The error given is

“Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name:index”

The document which causes this error is as attached.

Please advise on how to resolve this

Regards,
Eric

Hi Eric,

Please make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Word. I can open your template without errors.

Good day

I have updated my ASPOSE to the new version.

The problem i encountered is as follows

I have inserted header and footer for the attached document programmtically.
This works ok.

However, the header inserted has pushed the word image downwards which overlaps the footer.

In my program, I am required to open the same document again to do amendements to the header/footer.

i use the following code to open this document....

Aspose.Word.Document docTemplate = new Aspose.Word.Document(pDocPath);

Then i get this error.

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name:index"

I only encounter this problem for this document where header/ footer has already been inserted. The attachment is how the doc looks like after insertion.

Please advise what should be the best approach. My client is chasing me badly for this
Thanks for your help

Regards,
Eric Tan

You should try to ungroup the diagram, it might help. Otherwise, please wait until shapes are fully supported. It will probably take 2 months or so.

Good day,

When would ASPOSE be able annotations?

Is it supported in the current version?

Would there be any fixes?

Regards,
Ronnie

Annotations are not supported in the current version and will be implemented within 2-3 months. Please be patient.