Error:File does not begin with '%PDF-'

Hi,
I am using Aspose for generating pdf.At the time generating the pdf i got this error.When i am using Internet Explorer this error is not generated.while I am using Netscape this error is generated.so let me know the solution for this error.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Do you mean you are runing Asp.Net app and use Netscape to view the pdf document? I have never test Aspose.Pdf for Netscape. I have no idea now but I will study this issue.

Hi,
Thank you for replay,I am using Asp.net,I am generating the pdf document dynamically.My application look like this whenever client click on the button on the webform it will generate the pdf document.If the client browser is Internet Explorer then it will generate pdf.If the client browser is Netscape then it will give this error.I am not view the pdf document.so colud you tell me the solution.

Dear vvramananet,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I think this is a browser capability issue of Asp.Net. I am not familiar with this issue. Please read other articles about this problem. For example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/01/ASPColumn/default.aspx.
Note that you can save the Pdf document to a stream and then put the stream to the browser.