Error : Footnote separators are expected to be processed at the document level

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what causes the problem without your document. Most likely, there is something wrong in your document, that is why Aspose.Words throws.
Best regards.

The attached documents are producing the error. Again sometimes these documents are processed without the exception and other times the exception occurs. Please take look. The exception occurs about 50% of the time the docs are processed through Aspose.
Thanks,
April Carter

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem and created new issue #9093 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Can you please provide an ETA for the fix? My team and I are using this component for an upcoming release in June. I need to determine how feasible our release date is based on how quickly we can get a fix for this. Can you please request the fix be expedited?
Thanks,
April

Hi,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, it is hard to provide you a reliable estimate regarding this issues at current stage. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the issue by then or provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your efforts on fixing this issue.
Is it possible to give us a special patch (with fix for only this issue) before making it as a permanent fix in the Product and delivering the final one after 4-5 weeks.
We are in urgent need of a solution for this issue.
We really appreciate your help on this.
Thanks,
Babu Kannan

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Making custom/special builds is not our common practice. We will try to fix this problem before next release.
Best regards.

Also, as a workaround, you can open/save your documents using MS Word. MS Word will correct mistakes in your documents and then Aspose.Words will be able to open them without any problems.

Best regards.

Hi,
We cannot manually open/save documents using MS Word because our work is a complete automation.
Anyway Thanks for your suggestion.
As we are an Enterprise Customer with lots of scope for future business, We were expecting a special build/fix. But it is understandable.
Awaiting your next build.
Thanks,
Babu Kannan

Hi,
Thanks for your help on solving this issue.
In order to plan our Product release, We would like to know the Release dates of your Hotfix for this issue.
As you mentioned in the previous posts that Hotfix can take 4-5 weeks, Can we expect the Fix between 26-June-2009 and 03-July-2009.
If you can pls confirm this, we will schedule our Product launch accordingly.
Thanks,
Babu Kannan

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words hotfixes are published every 4-5 weeks. So I think the next hotfix will be released in the end of this month, but I cannot give an exact date.
Best regards.

Hello,
Can you provide a date now for when the hotfix will be published? When it’s available will we just need to download it from your site?
Thanks,
April

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still opened and I cannot promise you that the next release will include this fix. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards.

Hello Alexey,
Can you share with us an estimate of when a fix can be expected? Thank you for your efforts.

Hello Merit,

I will consult with developer, who is responsible for RTF format and provide you an updated estimate.
Best regards.

Hello Alexey,
Thank you. We are waiting on an estimate. Your speedy efforts are appreciated.

Hello Merit,

I missed to notify you. The issue is already resolved. We are going to release version, which includes this fix, today or tomorrow.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9093) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

By using the above fix, I am facing below issues
When I am working on RTF files and try to save or merge files, I am getting the "“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” Error.
below is the sample code

Document doc = new Document(Path);
doc.Save(Folder + "\\" + SourceFile.Name);

Whenever I try to create a object using

Document doc = new Document(@"c:\Test.doc");

is taking around 8sec(for 1.5MB file size) in development environment is there any way to reduce the time? because it is hitting the performance issue, and it is throwing error when I am try to save the document in a different location by using

doc.Save(@"c:\Test1.doc");

method.

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I just answered this question in the following thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/86882
Best regards.