Error Format Document with Simple Quote in Header Tab Column

Hi !

I use Aspose.Cells 7.3.0 C#.

I have a document with Table 2007 with subtotal (bug does not appear without total). In this tab I have a column header with a name that contains a simple Quote. (see the file attachement)

Example:
Header Column: Nombre d’accessoires Autre Programme
Total Formula: =SOUS.TOTAL(103;[(Nombre d’'accessoires Autre Programme)])

Simply, If I load and save this document with Aspose.Cells, Excel said Error with the Tab !

I provide a sample document and a sample project that reproduces the problem

Thanks !

Hi,

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned. When simply open and re-save the template file, opening the output document gives error in Ms Excel.

Sample code:

WorkbookDesigner m_designer = new WorkbookDesigner();
m_designer.Workbook = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\Classeur1.xlsx”);
m_designer.Workbook.Save(@“e:\test2\Classeur2.xlsx”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41349” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for your expertise Amjad Sahi !

Hi,

You are welcome.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thanks,

hi !

It is
possible to follow the evolution of the ticket?

On the forum I use OpenID and my Gmail account to connect. It is possible to get there on Jira?
Because I noticed that the status changed to Resolved.

thanks

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, JIRA is our internal Issue tracking system, so you cannot access it. You always need to ask us to know the status of any issue. We will help you asap.

Your issue is resolved as I checked the ticket. We will be doing QA tests and other tasks, once done, we will provide you the fix/latest version.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad !
I understand !

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version:Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Note: Our next Official release of the product (that is coming soon) would also include this functionality/fix.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad and the rest of the team !

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41349) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.