Error- Found unreadable content

Aspose outputs the file, but when it opens it comes up with the error 'Excel found unreadable content in xxxx…xlsx" If you go ahead and hit yes for the file to be recovered, then you get “Removed Records: Merge cells from /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part” I cannot find any reasonable answers for this error. I know it has something to do with the way something is formatted, but I don’t know what. Any help would be apreicated

Hi Craig,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you are using an older version of the API then your presented scenario could be a bug in the API. If you are using any template file as input then the problem could be due to the input file it self. Please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for
.NET 7.7.2.2
on your end by just replacing the assembly and compiling the application
again. In case the problem persists, we would request you to please share a runnable sample application along with your template file for our review. Please note, it is important for us to replicate the issue on our end before logging an investigation ticket in order to move forward towards correction.

That did the trick, but now do I have to buy a new license?

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the confirmation on this.

If your license subscription has already expired then I am afraid, you have to renew the subscription in order to use the latest build in licensed mode. You can check the subscription expiry date from your license file by opening it in the notepad. Please note, every license comes with one year subscription that allows you to upgrade the component with a build that was released before the subscription expiry.

For any questions related to the renewal, I would suggest you to create a thread in Aspose.Purchase forum so that sales department could help you out in this regard.