Error generating reports through Aspose words

HI,
our installation is Reporting services 2005 on a machine separate from the physical sql server.
we have started experiencing problem generating one report into DOC and other formats supplied by Aspose Words. Other reports work fine so I started by reverting the report definition (RDL) to a previous version but we are still getting the same problem. We are positively sure, that the previous version had no problems running.
All the reporting services original export formats (PDF, XLS,…) work fine with this report.
I can send the RDL over if needed
the error received is:
Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors]
[Exception: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing.]

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +497

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +924

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +153

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +110

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Thanks for your help
Matej

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes, please attach your RDL report for testing. We will investigate the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Alexey, please find the RDL attached.
Thank you so much for your prompt help
Matej

Hi,
Thank you for your inquiry. I have tested your report with a dummy data source and it worked without any issues. Therefore please confirm, are you using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services?
Thanks.

Can you please give me a hint as to where I can find the version?
Thanks
Matej

Hi

Right click on the Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.
The latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Service is 2.3.0.0. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/reportingservices
Best regards.