Error happened during parsing 

Hi,

When i have performed initial performance test, the application threw the following exception :

Exception = System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> .?: Error happened during parsing ---> .?: Error happened during parsing ---> .?: Error happened during parsing ---> .?: Error happened during parsing ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at ..?(Int32 )

at .e.?(Int32 startPosition, Int32& endPosition)

at ..?(Int32 startPosition, Int32& endPosition)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at RptStatement.Portfolio.PortfolioRpt.GenerateWordDoc(Object activeCust) in C:\ PortfolioRpt.cs:line 1300

at RptStatement.Portfolio.RptGenerator.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0() in C:\Documents and Settings\ \RptGenerator.cs:line 255

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InvokeFuture(Object futureAsObj)

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Since the aspose code is obfuscated, i cannot understand the result of the inner exception.

The performance test was performed against running a big number of document. When i tried to execute only the one document which throws the exception, the aspose can successfully convert it.

Regards,

hadi teo

Hi,

I have retried one more time.

It's related to the codes below :

https://forum.aspose.com/t/89566

I have noticed that at one point in time, the processing duration is getting slower and slower and at a point in time, it threw the OutOfMemoryException.

Regards,

hadi teo

Hi Hadi,

Are you facing issues while passing PDF file saved by Aspose.Words in MemoryStream and trying loading it inside Aspose.Pdf.Document object ? Can you please share some sample project which can help us in replicating this issue. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Are you facing issues while passing PDF file saved by Aspose.Words in MemoryStream and trying loading it inside Aspose.Pdf.Document object ?

Since Aspose.Pdf.Document does not accept Aspose.Words.Document object, so first of all i save the result of conversion of Aspose.Words document into *.pdf into MemoryStream. Subsequently i read the *.pdf from MemoryStream and perform some manipulation. This is where the exception occurred. You can refer to the thread below for the details code.

The actual code that i am using can be referred from the following thread :

&quot;Unable to read beyond the end of the stream&quot; exception thrown after invoking doc.Pages[currentPage].AddStamp() method

Regards,

hadi teo