Error in Aspose.Cells.dll while using WorkBook.Copy()

Hi

This version seems to be working fine. Let my other team memers also check with this dll.

Please let me know about when you are going to include this version of dll in official release?

Regards

Hi,

We normally release next official release of the product (Aspose.Cells for .NET) once in a month. You can expect the next official release of the product in the mid of next month.

Moreover, you may use this fix as long as you wish without any problem, it will behave like an official release in your production server. it contains all the full fledged features/functionality of v7.2.0 till current fix. It is an intermediate kind of version which is provided as a fix against some bugs and new features/enhancements. Normally, a bug fix version is posted in the support forums for our clients. Moreover, it is to be noted that our next official release would include all the functionality of the previous fixes (including this one too).

Thank you.

Hi,

This is an official release but it is called Minor Version or Minor Release. It can be used in a production.

It contains the fixes of all previous reported bugs without breaking them.

Each newer bug fix will increase the Minor Version number.

At the end of month, we will release a Major Version with release notes.

So, the only difference between Minor and Major versions are release notes and both can be used in production environment.

Hi

This version of dll seems to be working fine and no problem observed by the team so far. Can you please let me know about when you are going to release major version which will include these changes.

Hi,

You may expect the next official version in the mid of this month.

Thank you.

Hi

When can I expect next major release for Aspose.Cells.dll this month?

Hi,

Generally we provide major version (official release of the product) once in a month (probably in the mid of the month). Hopefully, we will release the next official version before the end of this week or in the next week if our development schedule goes smooth (normally it does go smooth but sometimes it can be delayed a bit due to some outstanding enhancements or other factors).

Thank you.