Error in Aspose.Excel trying to Open Excel file

Hi,

I am a developer at Bank of America using your product Aspose.Excel. When I invoke the method Aspose.Excel.Open on the attached XLS file, I get an error that says:

System.Exception: [644035104][AutoReport][0] Failed to generate report [Order File Report], took 0.343761s ---> System.Exception: [OrderFileReport][Order File Report][Order File Report] Failed to generate report ---> System.Exception: Failed to export report ---> System.Exception: Failed to export report [OrderFileReport] to [EXCEL] ---> System.Exception: Failed to export report form to [EXCEL] ---> System.Exception: Error Exporting file -- Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at Aspose.Excel.?.?(MemoryStream ?)

at Aspose.Excel.?.?(String ?)

at Aspose.Excel.Excel.Open(String fileName)

at RavenControls.RvExporter.UseTemplateFile(String tempFileName, Excel doc) in C:\dev\trunk\PT\ReportingCore\dotnet\Bas.Ets.RavenControls\RvExporter.cs:line 366

at RavenControls.RvExporter.export() in C:\dev\trunk\PT\ReportingCore\dotnet\Bas.Ets.RavenControls\RvExporter.cs:line 238 ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

I have no idea why this is happening, and would like to get it resolved soon. Can you please help? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Joseph

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Laurence.

Hi Joseph,

Since you are using old Aspose.Excel, you can download and try our latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET to check if it is solved. If you still find this problem, please attach your template file here. I didn't receive your email which attached your file.