Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index(1)

This error is given when imaging the attached .pdf into a .tif. Is this an issue with Aspose itself?ImagingIndexError.pdf (315.3 KB)

@mpkostek

Would you kindly share the code snippet as well that you have used to carry out the conversion? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali I am working on getting you a larger snippet, but for now, looks like I have narrowed down the Aspose call to a Aspose.Pdf.Facades.ApplyChanges() that is throwing the error.

@asad.ali

We are using Aspose.PDF v22.12.0 (but I have tested this code with the latest v23.4.0).

Here is the minimal reproduction code snippet:

var doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"C:\ImagingIndexError.pdf");
var pageEditor = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfPageEditor();
pageEditor.BindPdf(doc);
pageEditor.ApplyChanges(); 

Hopefully this is helpful, thank you!

@mpkostek

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54537

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@asad.ali were you able to reproduce the issue using my code snippet?

@mpkostek

Yes, we were able to reproduce the issue with your code snippet. Hence, an issue (as shared above) has been created in our issue tracking system. We will let you know once it is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@asad.ali Has any action been taken that would resolve this issue? Thanks.

@mpkostek

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. Please note that it will be resolved and prioritized on a first come first serve basis as per the free support policies. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some progress towards its resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.