Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

I am getting this error…
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
with Aspose.Words version 8.0.0.0 on the Save() method with a couple of Word files. I am attaching a ZIPd solution along with the problem files.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document and provide me sample code, which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side?
Also, please try using the latest version of Apsoe.Words (8.1.0). You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

I did attach a ZIP file (solution + files) to my post with the latest Aspose download (your Aspose site says it is version 8.1.0, but the DLL I pulled down says version 8.0.0.0)

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

What is the status of this ticket?
-Kyle Peters

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your request. This problem is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next hotfix, which will be released within few weeks. You will be notified.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13702) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

That fixed it - Thank you!
-Kyle Peters