Error IsHtmlTagSupported incompatible with others properties aspose pdf

nausherwan.aslam:

Hi Rose,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I tried testing your code but PutHeader and PutSubSectionTitle methods are missing in your code and when I tested without them, I am unable to notice the problem. Please share the missing code, so we can complete the test and get back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Sorry, see attached for the missing code.

Hi Rose,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the missing code.

I tested your issue and I am unable to reproduce the problem you have mentioned. Please see the attached generated file for reference. Please share your system environment details i.e. OS, .NET Framework, 32 bit or 64 bit machine etc. so we can check the issue exactly under the same environment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused,

nausherwan.aslam:

Thank you for sharing the missing code.

I tested your issue and I am unable to reproduce the problem you have mentioned. Please see the attached generated file for reference. Please share your system environment details i.e. OS, .NET Framework, 32 bit or 64 bit machine etc. so we can check the issue exactly under the same environment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused,

Hi,

I used Windows XP, Visual Studio 2010 Version 10.0.3118.1 SP 1Rel, Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4.0.30319 SP 1Rel

It is 32 bit machine.

Hope this helps.

Rose

Thank you for the environment information.

We will setup the environment and test your issue. We will share our results with you soon.

Please accept our apologies for delay in response.

I am able to generate your mentioned issue using VS2010 with .NET Framework 4. Previously I tested with VS2008 and .NET Framework 2.0 and it works fine. I have registered an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34466 for rectification (as high priority issue). We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against this issue.

nausherwan.aslam:

Hi Rose,

Please accept our apologies for delay in response.

I am able to generate your mentioned issue using VS2010 with .NET Framework 4. Previously I tested with VS2008 and .NET Framework 2.0 and it works fine. I have registered an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34466 for rectification (as high priority issue). We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against this issue.

Hi, what is the status of high priority bug PDFNEWNET-34466?

I am waiting for the fix!

Rose
rosezhou10:
What is the status of high priority bug PDFNEWNET-34466?

I am waiting for the fix!
Hi Rose,

Thanks for your patience. The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid this above stated issue is not yet resolved. Nevertheless I have requested the development team to share the latest status of resolution and any possible ETA. Please be patient and spare us little time. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction.

We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.