Error loading the stencil on Visio 2007

I tried loading using following code.

String visioStencil = “D:\Basic Shapes.vss”;
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(visioStencil);
diagram.save(“D:\Diagram1.vdx”, SaveFileFormat.VDX);

It is throwing exception when i tried opening the diagram1.vdx.
I have attached the error file.

Hi Lavanya,

Thank you for contacting support. We have tested your source code against the said sample stencil file and Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0. When we open the resultant VDX file, it shows a warning message in the log text file as follows:

Description: An attribute in this file contains an invalid or inappropriate value for the attribute type. Visio has substituted an appropriate value.

Please open the log text file and confirm us about this warning message. It will help us to be more specific.

Yes this is the same message i am getting. I am attaching the log file content below

Hi Lavanya,

Thank you for the confirmation. We have already logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50217 in our bug tracking system. Our product team has now marked it as resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.6.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Thank you. When will the next one get released?

Hi Lavanya,

Thank you for the inquiry. Its release date is not final yet. We’ve asked our product team to let us know the expected release date of Aspose.Diagram for Java version 5.6.0. We’ll let you know in this forum thread once an update is available.

Ok thank you.

Hi Lavanya,

Thank you for being patient. We have received a response from our product team. We’ll release Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.6.0 in the current week or early next week. We’ll let you know in the forum thread once it is available for public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50217) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.