Error message when opening Excel file with validation in it

Hello,
As soon as I try to open an Excel file that has validated fileds, I get the following error message. Any ideas as to how I can stop this and open the file?

Thanks

Server Error in ‘/Education’ Application.

Combination of Array index plus size was not large enough.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Combination of Array index plus size was not large enough.

Source Error:

Line 163: //MemoryStream stream = UploadFile.PostedFile.InputStream as MemoryStream; Line 164: Line 165: excel.Open(strFileNamePath); Line 166: Line 167: Worksheet sheet = excel.Worksheets[0];

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\education\teachinherts\members\importmembersfromexcel.aspx.cs Line: 165

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Combination of Array index plus size was not large enough.] Aspose.Excel.ao.a(MemoryStream A_0) Aspose.Excel.ao.a(String A_0) Aspose.Excel.Excel.Open(String designerSpreadsheet) Teachinherts.Members.ImportMembersFromExcel.btnImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\education\teachinherts\members\importmembersfromexcel.aspx.cs:165 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Dear Rich,

Could you send this file to me at excel@aspose.com? I will investigate it right now.

Thank you.