Error on exporting XLS or XLSX with page break

Hi, we are using licenced version of Aspose.Cells. We have a problem with exporting our report which includes page breaks, to xls or xlsx extensions. Rendering operation is trying create new worksheet for all pagebreaks so, while operating this, engine could not rename the new worksheets and an error occurs that “The
same worksheet name already exists”. Please give us a solution for this term immediately.

Hi,

Please post your sample RDL file, we will check your issue soon.

Which version of the product you are using? Could you try some latest versions/fixes of the product accordingly if it works fine:

Aspose.Cells for RS 2008 R2
Aspose.Cells for RS 2008

Hi,

Here is the sample rdl file attached to this post. we are using the 1.5.3 version of Aspose.Cells. I tried the new versions but there was no solution for my subject. I’m waiting your helpful response. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for providing your .RDL file.

We will look into it and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELSSREP-27812.

Hi ,

We have checked your provided report define report and fixed your issues.

Please try the fixed Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.7.0.26 (SSRS 2008 R2).

Please modify report define file because the textbox_PHDR_2 report item covers the textbox_PHDR_1 report item.

Hi,

We use the reportviewer2008 version of aspose.cells dll. So could you please send us the suitable fixed dll for us.

Hi,

Sure, we will send it to you tomorrow.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

Please try the fixed version v1.7.0.26 for SSRS 2008 (attached).

Thank you.

Hi,

I have already informed you that we use the reportviewer2008 version of Aspose.Cells dll. So that could you please send us the suitable assembly. Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the fixed version (V1.7.0.27) for Report Viewer 2008.

Hi, I tried the fixed assembly, but the same error occured again.

Hi ,

Please tell us that how to use Report Viewer 2008?

We think that you select server report in Report Viewer 2008 component on the basis of your provided report file type.

If you select server report in Report Viewer 2008 component, you need to update Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.DLL file for report server.

Please tell us your report server version.

Hi,

We are using the Local Report in Report Viewer. Here is the detail of reportviewer version info and the method that how we are implementing the reporting operation as in attachments. Thank you.

Hi,

We had checked your provided files and tested.

We had not found your issues, but we had fixed page break for list report item.

We want to confirm that which type you choose report type(rdl or rdlc) again.

Where to get report define file from following code : rep.GetRDL()?.

Please try the fixed version (V1.7.0.29) for Report Viewer 2008.

If the question still exists, please post report define file and exported report file(XLSX) here. And we will check it ASAP.