Error on opening generated PPTX files: Powerpoint found content it did not understand

When using Aspose Slides for Reporting Services, I am getting a pop-up dialog with the following message when I open the generated pptx file in PowerPoint 2010 (version 14.04760.1000 (32 bit)) :

Powerpoint found content in xxxx.pptx that it did not understand. This content has been removed and cannot be recovered.

I see two other posts for this same problem in Aspose Slides for .Net and Aspose Slides for Java. The person who opened the Java issue seems to have found the problem.

When can this issue be fixed in Aspose Slides Reporting Services Extensions? Seems like this issue is across the whole Slides product family.

Hi Kurt,

I like to share that the specified issue has already been added in our issue tracking system with ID 21922 to resolve the issue. You are very right that the similar issue has also prevailed in Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java. It has been resolved in them. Hopefully, similar efforts will be carried to resolve the issue in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services as well. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

has there been a fix of issue 21922?

We only recently started using Aspose Slides for Reporting Services and are now encountering the same problem with the popup. It doesn't seem to remove anything from our slides, but it's irritating to our users who have to double check to make sure everything is alright.

Regards,

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I regret to share that issue is still in progress and assigned to respective developer. Our development team is working on the issue and we will share the good news with you once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello!

Please could we have an update/estimation when this bug will be fixed.
We will not be able to deploy on production systems until this issue is
solved!

Regards,

Jörg

Hi Jörg,

The issue specified by you has already been resolved in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0. Kindly use the specified product version and if there is any issue kindly share with us.

Many Thanks,