Error opening a workbook

Hello,
I have an issue when i try to open a workbook.
I have an error return for an index out of valid ranges.

I send you a sample of our project in the link below :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvyGA5WCRAkDglQWFULTtTuOKHSK

To reproduce the error try opening the workbook “BUDGET RH 3_0.xlsm” or “BUDGET RH 3_1.xlsm”

Thank you

@lswe,

Thanks for the sample project with template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by importing the two XLSM files (“BUDGET RH 3_0.xlsm” or “BUDGET RH 3_1.xlsm” in the folder “\AsposeGridWebTest\workbook” after extrating the project) into GridWeb. I found an exception: “Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index” when importing XLSM files into GridWeb.
e.g
Sample code:

GridWeb1.ImportExcelFile(savePath);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45646” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@lswe

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45646 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45646) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.9.

We have tested the update and the problem is corrected.
Thank you

@lswe

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose APIs.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45646) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.