Evaluate Aspose.OMR for .NET - API is not processing all questions

During the evaluation I found that it is not processing all questions of the sheet.
Is it due to temporary license?

Please see attached template, OMR, filled sheet and result for referenceDemo.png (201.9 KB)

@itincharge

Yes, evaluation version of the API can only process 5 questions due to trial version limitation. You can apply for a free 30-days temporary license in order to evaluate API without any restriction.

I have already added a temporary license and it is still processing 5 questions only.
Any advise…?

@itincharge

Please make sure to set the license before using any feature of the API. In case you still face any issue, please share your sample OMR template file along with images and your license file. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. Please share your license file in a private message by clicking over username and pressing blue Message button.

Sharing all required files in private thread.
Please review and advise.

Looking at the code sample (downloaded from github) found that SetLicense() method was commented out therefore it was not applying the license.

I have uncommitted the code and it’s working now.

image.png (32.1 KB)

@itincharge

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.