Error saving ppt file

Hello,

I have a problem with saving one ppt file. When I just instance presentation and try to re-saving it, saved file appears to be corrupted. Here is a original ppt file and re-saved one and a piece of code.

import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.InputStream;

import org.junit.Test;

import com.aspose.slides.Presentation;

public class InstanceTest {

@Test
public void test() throws Exception{

String path = “d:/PEF y Garantías_Areas de Conocimiento_VF.PPT”;

InputStream testStream = new FileInputStream(path);

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(testStream);

presentation.write(“d:/PEF y Garantías_Areas de Conocimiento_VF_NEW.PPT”);

}
}

I am usind aspose.slides version 2.4.0

Please can you check this issue.

Thanks
Branko

Hi Branko,

I am able to reproduce the same problem.
For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking
system as SLIDESJAVA-28327. Our team will look into this issue and you
will be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Branko,

Our development team is working on your reported issue and we need some more detail about your presentation file to solve this issue. Can you please share with us, how you created your source presentation file? Had you created your presentation file manually or any other method?

Thanks

Hi,

I don’t know who created this file, I work on application that uses office files. People who testing that application are using test files, and I think that test files are created manually.

Hi Branko,

Thanks for sharing the information. Our development team will look into this issue and you will be updated via this forum thread one this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-28327) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.