Error: The newChild is an ancestor of this node

We were using Aspose.Words 4.2 for .NET and are looking at upgrading to 8.l mainly to publish the Word documents that we create into PDF files. The creation of the Word document takes place without error. However, once I try to save it as a PDF using the following code:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"C:\temp\test2.doc");
doc.Save(@"c:\temp\test2.pdf");

I get the following error message:

The newChild is an ancestor of this node.

Any thoughts? Other documents that have gone through this process have worked without error. However, this document in particular is why we are considering the upgrade.

I have attached the Word file.

Jared

Hello

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

A fix for the issue(s) you’ve reported (filed as 14397) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3232) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.