Error when Click Scroll Bar on GridDesktop

See Attach App.
Step to reproduce scroll bar error about ranges.

Load App it should load maximized
Click on the right side of the lower scroll bar
See Red Arrow in Picture
image.png (73.2 KB)
You then get this error about ranges
image.png (5.9 KB)
It seems to happen more often when trying to if you have your resolution set to 1920X1080
ScrollBarError.zip (94.1 KB)

@SEMSDev

I have updated your project with most recent version of GridDesktop i.e. 17.10. It is working fine now. Please download and try it at your end and let us know your feedback.

@SEMSDev,

Thanks for the sample project and screenshots.

I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using the sample project with your template file. I found the exception (as per the screenshot: https://forum.aspose.com/uploads/default/8490) when clicking the scroll bar in Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop control. I have set the screen resolution as you suggested to reproduce the issue.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45745” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thanks for the quick update.

@SEMSDev,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v17.11.6.

We have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-45745” now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks this look to fix the issue.

@SEMSDev,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45745) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.12 update.

Please also check the following article: