Error when combined the aspose cell 8.2.0 with aspose-words-1.12-android-jdk16.jar

Hai,

i have a problem with aspose words and cell when combined them, can you give me a solution or suggestion to fix this problem, i already search the promblem in internet but no one works, much people say this error in proguard but that’s no to fix it, so the problem like this when i run it :

:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]
Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]
2 errors; aborting
Error:Execution failed for task ‘:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug’.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process ‘command ‘C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\bin\java.exe’’ finished with non-zero exit value 1.

please give a solution , thanks all

Hi Sena,

There is a limitation on number of methods allowed in Android projects. Combined number of methods in two Aspose APIs exceeds this limit of 65536 so you can see such errors. We will gradually reduce number of methods in Aspose APIs.

In the meantime, you can use a tool like https://github.com/mmin18/Dex65536 to overcome this issue in Android APIs.

Best Regards,