Error when convertin Word file created with Word for Mac

I am trying to convert Word files to PDF.

I am recieving the following error:

<span><h1>Server Error in '/' Application.<hr></h1>

<h2> <i>Couldn't open image file: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Aspose.Word.632942744356558452.001.Png</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>An

unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the
error and where it originated in the code.

<b> Exception Details: </b>System.ApplicationException: Couldn't open image file: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Aspose.Word.632942744356558452.001.Png<br><br>

<b>Source Error:</b> <br><br>

<table bgcolor="#ffffcc">
           <tr>
              <td>
                  <code></code><pre>Line 169:				<br>Line 170:				'Save as PDF<br><font color="red">Line 171:                pdf.Save(strFilepath & "\" & PDF_filename)<br></font>Line 172:				<br>Line 173:				'Delete temp xml file</pre>

</td>
           </tr>
        </table>

<br>

<b> Source File: </b> E:\Websites\ACSA_Website2.0\paper_management\submissions\uploadpop2.aspx<b>    Line: </b> 171
        <br><br>

<b>Stack Trace:</b> <br><br>

<table bgcolor="#ffffcc">
           <tr>
              <td>
                  <code></code><pre>[ApplicationException: Couldn't open image file: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Aspose.Word.632942744356558452.001.Png]<br>   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Container.InvokeMethod(Method TargetProcedure, Object[] Arguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, BindingFlags Flags) +272<br>   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.CallMethod(Container BaseReference, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, BindingFlags InvocationFlags, Boolean ReportErrors, ResolutionFailure& Failure) +196<br>   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) +216<br>   ASP.paper_management_submissions_uploadpop2_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in E:\Websites\ACSA_Website2.0\paper_management\submissions\uploadpop2.aspx:171<br>   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +2065851<br>   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +24<br>   System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +26<br>   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25<br>   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121<br>   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22<br>   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1896<br></pre>

</td>
           </tr>
        </table>

<br>

<hr>

<b>Version Information:</b> Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

</font>

<br><br><br>I can see the image files that are created when using the SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf format, but when I try to open them on my local machine it tells me that the file is not the correct format.  However, if I open the word document on my desktop (in windows) resave it, and then try to convert it, I have no problems.  Please help, this is on a production site accepting hundreds of document uploads.<br>

Can you please provide the Word document and let us test it? If you don’t want other people see it, please email to tommy.wang@aspose.com.