Error when converting docx to pdf - The sfnt file is not valid

I have a word document that I can open in MS Word 2007, but when trying to convert with the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.7), I get the error: ‘The sfnt file is not valid.’. I will attach the docx that is giving the error.
Thanks,
Petri

Hello
Thanks for your request. I have tested with Aspose.Words 10.7.0 and I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I use the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\yourDoc.docx");
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

Best regards,

Hi,
I just want to confirm. Did you test using the file I attached, or a different file? I am still getting the error when trying to convert the file I attached to my first post.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I have tried with your file, and I still cannot reproduce the problem on my side.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words 10.7.0.
If it does not help, could you please create a simple application which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side? I will check it and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Thank you for your assistance so far. It looks like the problem must be related to my platform. I am testing on a laptop with Windows XP Professional - SP3, Visual Studio 2010, targeting .Net 3.5 SP1. I doubt that it is anything in my code because I used exactly the same lines of code you had in your example.
Is it possible that this is because I am running Windows XP?
Regards,
Petri

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. I have tried in Windows XP and I still cannot reproduce the problem on my side. One more time please make sure that you are using the latest version.
Best regards,