Error when opening a created XLSX document - Rels Link

Hi guys,

I have a big problem when using custom formulas.
With the current Cells version 23.4, I always get a broken Excel document.
I need to remove in the document the formula as it is described here.

If I do not remove the formula, then it comes out correctly.
I send you the source document, the corrupt and the repaired document as attachment.
To reopen the broken document must remove the following in the “xl/_rels/workbook.xml.rels”.

<Relationship Id="rId7" Type="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships/volatileDependencies" Target="volatileDependencies.xml" />

WorkbookRelsXml.png (26.6 KB)

Files.zip (22.4 KB)

Can you guys check if this is a bug. With Cells version 23.1 this still worked without any problems.
Thanks for your support.

@akquinet
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53208

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I have now also been able to create an example.
I have attached the example code.
When you open the output file it will not open.

AsposeCellTest.zip (10.6 KB)

Thanks for your support.

@akquinet,

Thanks for the sample project.

We already reproduced the issue and logged it into our database. Anyways, we have attached your sample project with the ticket (“CELLSNET-53208”). We will try to figure your issue out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@akquinet,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. This fix will be included in our upcoming Aspose.Cells v23.5, scheduled for release in the first half of May 2023. You will be notified when the next version is published.

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to it. :grinning:

@akquinet,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53208) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi