Error when openning a memorystream as a Excel 2007 xlsx Workbook

Hi,

As a side note, Could you check to open an XLS file (instead of XLSX) file to see if you got the same error on Workbook.Open method.

Kindly confirm us.

Thank you.

Hi! I have the same error when I open a new simple handy made xls file.

Anyway, I solved the problem by registering Aspose.Cells assembly in the Global Assembly Cache.

IMPORTANT : I've just finished a phone call with my customer who is impatient to have the PDF export working. Do you know when the issue CELLSNET-13799 will be figured out?

Regards,

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is finally resolved. by registering the Aspose.Cells assembly.
By the way if you log in with administrative role on your system/environment and install the installer e.g http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry215207.aspx
the Assembly should have been automatically registered fine on the system/environment.

For your pdf/xlsx parsing issue “CELLSNET-13799” we will soon give you an eta for the issue.

Thank you.

Yes, I don't know why the installer did not register de assembly in the GAC. Maybe because I did not run the installer from the command line with administrator privileges, as written in your help file.

Anyway, it is working now and I thank you again for your precious help.

I'm now impatient to have the issue figured out so I can buy Asopse total for .net ;-)

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed CELLSNET-13799”.

Thank you.

GREAT!

Everything works fine for me except 3 little things about the pdf conversion.

First test is ok : opening my original xlsx file with cells.net and just saving it. The new saved file seems to be exactly the same as the original (on screen and when printing it). Cool ;-)

Now, the 3 little problems about the pdf conversion of my original file

1. the first line of each page is a little truncated, like if the height was too short (line "COMMANDE D'AFFRETEMENT" in first page, line "BORDEREAU DE LIVRAISON" in second page)

2. one image is missing, it is the signature that should be at the botom of each page.

3. There is a little square at the end of the first line of the footer of the first page. Just like un unknown character or like that...

Find attached the 3 files : original xlsx, open and saved xlsx with cells.net (OK), original file converted to pdf

Anyway, I'm sure you will correct this problem soon, that is why I will contact tomorrow my French reseler to buy my OEM dev licence for Aspose Total for .net. I'm happy to be a new customer of Aspose. I thank you again for all your help and support that was very professional from my point of view.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for pointing them out.

We have found all the three issues you mentioned. We will figure them out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-13933. We will inform you when it is sorted out.

Thank you.

Hi,

Another little problem with pdf export. As you can see on page 1 of the xlsx file, in the grid, the name "SMICTOM D'ALSACE CENTRALE" in written on 2 lines (because the column is too thin). But, in the pdf file, only 1 line is visible, so the name is truncated.

Regards,

PS : just for information, I bought an OEM dev licence for Aspose Total .net today. I'm waiting for my licence key on monday

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files.

Yes, we tested the conversion(Xlsx2PDF) with your new file and noticed the truncation on “SMICTOM D’ALSACE CENTRALE” text in the first sheet of “CommandeAffretement.xlsx” file. We will also figure it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do you know when the corrected Cells.net will be delivered?

Best regards,

Hi,

Hopefully, we can provide a fix in 1-2 days.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have fixed your issues.

Note: for the truncation of “COMMANDE D’AFFRETEMENT” in first page, line “BORDEREAU DE LIVRAISON”, and also for the truncation on “SMICTOM D’ALSACE CENTRALE” text, Please call workbook.Worksheets[i].AutoFitRows(true) method.

Thank you.

Hi,

Everything works fine on first worksheet ( first page of the pdf file). The 2 images are there and th e row heights are OK.

But with the second worksheet I still have the same problems. The signature image is not there at the bottomof the page and the heights of the rows are not good.

The problem is the same if I use

for (i = 0; i < workbook.Worksheets.Count; i++)

{

workbook.Worksheets[i].AutoFitRows(true);

}

Or

foreach(Worksheet ws in workbook.Worksheets)

{

ws.AutoFitRows(true);

}

See the two attached files.

Please, can you get back to me soon because my customer is getting impatient.

Thank you for all

Hi,

Yes I found the issue (signature not visible and heading text is truncated) using your template file (for xlsx2pdf conversion) on the second page.

We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.
We have figured out your issue.

Thank you.

NICE!

Everything works fine for me now.

Thank you again for all your help and support.

Have a nice week end!

Just an information for you. When I open the thread from the link you provide in the email you send me (<A href="</A></SPAN>) then, the first page of the thread shows. If I clic on the "next" button, then, instead of going to the second page of the thread, I am redirected to a totaly different thread. So, the only way for me to see your last post is to sort posts by "oldest to newest". This bug is new. I mean, 2 weeks ago, I could go to second page using the "next" button.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13799) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.