Error when printing PDF

I get the following error when I try and print the pdf (from Adobe Acrobat Reader) that was converted from a word document using aspose.word and aspose.pdf. I have an image at the top of the page that prints fine but it won't print the title of the document (Title is in Arial, Bold, 11pt and is centered) or anything else after the image. After Adobe Acrobat Reader prints the image at the top of the page, the printer spits out a second page with the following error:

ERROR: typecheck

OFFENDING COMMAND: if

STACK:

{U /DefIf save --save-- --put-- }

/o

[(WKFBAA+Arial - BoldMT)]

/Identity-H

(WKFBAA+Arial-BoldMT-Identity-H)

/N13

-savelevel-

Hi,

We apologies for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us the Resultan Pdf and the source Word document so that we can check it at our end.
Did you tried converting the Word document using latest version of Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Words ? and which version of Adobe Reader you are using.

So I've narrowed the issue down to setting the Security property on the Aspose.Pdf object. I have the following three lines in my code:

pdf.Security = new Aspose.Pdf.Security();

pdf.Security.IsContentsModifyingAllowed = false;

pdf.Security.IsCopyingAllowed = false;

With the above security code, you can print without any problems using any version of Reader above 7.0 but if you use 7.0 you get the error I mentioned above when printing. It still creates the file fine without any errors, it just gives you that printing error. I upgraded the user's Reader to 9.0 and they didn't have a problem printing.

Do you know if there is a problem with Reader 7.0 in regards to setting the security properties and printing? My problem is that I can't control alot of users' versioning of Reader. So I may be better off removing the security property settings?

Hi,

I think there should be some problem in the PDF. Please make sure you are using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf. If it still won't work please provide the code that can reproduce this error.