Error when using a templet with a picture in the footer

Hi,

When I try to open a template (filename.xlsx) that contains a picture in the footer I get:

Aspose.Cells.CellsException: Invalid sectionId of Header Footer image.

When I use the same picture in a docx-file it works. What am I missing?

Regards,

Eva

Hi Evalotta,

We are unable to reproduce the issue mentioned by you. Please use the attached updated version Aspose.Cells5.2.0.5.zip.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us with the sample template that contains the issue. This template file will help us to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanx for you response. I used the updated version - but with the same result. I have attached the template file so you can try.

Regards,

Eva

Hi Salman,

Have you had time to look at this?

Regards,

Eva

Hi Evalotta,

Thank you for sharing the template with us. We are now able to reproduce the issue mentioned by you. The issue has been logged with ID CELLSNET-22601. We will update you soon.

Thanks,

Hi Salman,

Have you had time to try with the file I attached?

Regards,

Eva

Hi Evalotta,

Yes! we have used the file in order to reproduce the issue. The issue has been logged with ID CELLSNET-22601 in to our issue tracking system. Once, we are able to fix the issue. We will update you accordingly.

Thanks,

Hi Eva,

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Cells 5.2.1.2. I have opened the Avradande.xlsx successfully with it.

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@“C:\Downloads\Avradande.xlsx”);

Hi,

Thanx for the new dll. It is working now! :-D

Regards,

Eva

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 22601) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.