Error while closing PdfFileMend object

Hi there.

I have used such code that worked fine to me previously:
Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileMend mend = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfFileMend(sourceStream, resultStream);

foreach (KeyValuePair<int, byte[]> kvp in layersContent)
mend.AddImage(
new MemoryStream(kvp.Value), kvp.Key + 1, 0, 0, Width, Height);

mend.Close();

But it fails on Close() method with specific file (see attachments) with error:
Unable to cast object of type ‘xeb116a323308e2f7.xacd3aca1cf90fb28’ to type 'xeb116a323308e2f7.x0b25947bdf0fba40’

Any suggestions?
Thank you

Hi,

First of all, please confirm that this is the input PDF file in which you’re trying to add images.
Secondly, please share the input image files as well, so we could test the issue using your particular scenario. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes, this is the inpur pdf.
For image I’am trying to add - see attahcments

P.S. As you see I’am working with streams, not with filenames.

Hi,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-23797 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi,
is there any progress in solving this problem?

Thanks

Hi,

Our team has investigated this issue and I would like to share that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of March or early April 2011. You’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

This is bad.

We have our own customers that it is unacceptable for them to wait so long time. Right now our software depends on aspose library and as a result we can not provide a stable release of our product.
Can you provide some fix earlier?

Hi,

Our team is reevaluating this issue and trying to reschedule it; we need to adjust this issue in our on going development plan. We’ll share the updated ETA with you the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi,

I’m pleased to inform you that this issue is resolved in our latest release.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi there and thank you very much for this hotfix!

Now it’s working fine.

As a registered user of this version of software with the same apparent issue, is it possible to make this hot fix available please.

Steve Jones
Web-labs.co.uk

clusteruk:
As a registered user of this version of software with the same apparent issue, is it possible to make this hot fix available please.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some input file and code snippet which can help us in replicating/testing the scenario in our environment. Once we are able to replicate it, we will try to figure out the reasons behind that issue and will try to resolve it in our API.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.