Error while compiling Northwind Demo - Aspose.Slides

Hi I’ trying to run the following demo :

Northwind Demo - Aspose.Slides

http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/csharp/northwind/demo.aspx

When clickong on the Genrate Presentation button it leads to an error page

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred while we were trying to fetch your desired resource. We apologize for the inconvenience. An email has been sent to the webmaster with the error details.

I tried to run in on my computer and I get the following error:

Configuration Error

Description:
An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to
service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify
your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message:
Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies.
The system cannot find the file specified.
(C:\Users\Drorpopo\Downloads\aspose.slides.cs\aspose.slides.cs\Northwind-2005\web.config
line 40)

What to do??

Hi,

I’m trying to export data from textboxes in my website to a templete power point presentation file.

First I want to save the data in the database then by clicking on a button all the data will export directly to the file.

I understand that in the powerpoint file all the fields should be merge fields for those data I want to get from the database.
I’m trying to look for a example for something like this in Demos but I couldn’t find something to work for me.
I’m working on visual studio 2008 - .NET.

thank you very much!

Hi Dear,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I feel the error that you are facing is probably due to missing reference to the namespace, "System.Web.Extensions". Please add the reference to System.Web and import System.Web.Extensions in your code. Hopefully, the things will work for you.

Thanks and Regards,