Error while converting a document to tiff

Hi Aspose Team,

We have ran into an issue while converting email body to tif images using aspose dll .
The version of aspose we are currently using is 19.9.0 .
The issue was encountered when we had an image in the mail body ,after converting the mail body to tif the alignment of the image is lost .
I have attached the screenshot of the mail which we have sent (image1) and the tif image (image 2)
Image1.PNG (88.1 KB)
Image2.PNG (25.3 KB)

@bindu16abraham,

Please compress the following resources into ZIP format and attach the .zip file here for testing:

• A simplified email or message file
  • Aspose generated TIFF image(s) showing the undesired behavior
  • Please also create a standalone simplified Console Application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce this problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will then start investigation into your particular issue and provide you more information.

SampleInputMSG_file.zip (22.7 KB)
Hi Aspose Team,
Please find the attachment attached ,im unable to attach source code getting an error cannot upload ,however my filesize is less than 50000kb

Hi Aspose Team,
As mentioned above if we remove aspose dll im getting compilations error so could you please guide me on that

@bindu16abraham,

I have manually converted “E20210616000031.msg” to MHT format by using MS Outlook 2019 and then converted this MHT to PDF format by using MS Word 2019 and attached the final PDF file here for your reference (see msw-2019.pdf (107.7 KB)). You can observe the same undesired behavior of “content being cutting from right page edge” in MS Word’s generated PDF file. So, this is the expected behavior as Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word in this case when converting to PDF or TIFF format. But, you can workaround this problem by simply increasing the Page width or changing the Orientation to Landscape:

Aspose.Email.MailMessage mailMsg = Aspose.Email.MailMessage.Load("C:\\Temp\\SampleInputMSG_file\\E20210616000031.msg");
mailMsg.Save("C:\\Temp\\SampleInputMSG_file\\output.mhtml", Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultMhtml);
Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\SampleInputMSG_file\\output.mhtml");
doc.FirstSection.PageSetup.Orientation = Orientation.Landscape;
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\SampleInputMSG_file\\21.6.tiff");