Error while exporting data to excelworkbook using Aspose.Cell

Hi,

I have installed Aspose.Cell with Reporting service. While exproting data to excelworkbook using Aspose.Cell, error is given to me as "Reporting service Error : For more information about this error navigate to report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors."

I had refered LogFile for SQL server to identify error and found that it is generated while rendering data to excelworkbook using Aspose.Cell. Herewith I have attached that logfile also.

Please provide me inputs or suggestion as early possible.

Thanks in advance.
Mayuri

Hi Mayuri,

Could you please post your rdl file here? Thank you.

Hi,

Herewith I have upoaded my rdl file.

Please analyze and help me why error is given to me.

Thanks in advance,
Mayuri

Hi Mayuri,

Thanks for the rdl file.

We will figure out the issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I need this solution as early as possible.

Please help to figure out where the problem is caused while exporting data to excelworkbook using Aspsose.Cell.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Hi Mayuri,

We are working on it. Hopefully we can make it within 1-2 days.

Hi Mayuri,

Could you please post your table structure and data here? Thank you.

Hi Mayuri,

Please check whether the dataset of Stored Procedures contains all fields of the rdl file .

Please try the attached fix .

Hi All,

Herewith I am attaching file which contains my table structure for "Exception report for Null Attribute" report.

Please provide solution to me as early possible.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Hi All,

Thanks for reply.

I have tried the fix that has been attached by you here. But below mentioned error is displayed to me same as before while exporting data to excelworkbook using Aspose.Cell.

"An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. (rsInternalError)
An error occurred during rendering of the report.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "

Also I have checked my stored procedures of database for the report. it works fine and data are successfully exported to MS excel file. So I guess the error is with Aspose.Cell.

Please provide solution to me as early possible.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Hi Mayuri ,

Could you please post the xls file exported by the reporting services export tool? Thank you.

Hi All,

Herewith I have attached the excel file generated by reporting service export tool.

Please check it out and help me to find out the solution for the error given while using Aspose.Cell service.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Hi All,

Please provide solution as early as possible.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Dear Mayuri,

Could you try the attached version.

If the problem still persists , please post the reporting services log here .

I do not find Error while exporting data to excelworkbook using your data .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explanation

This is a generic error message that is often followed by a more descriptive error that provides more detail.

Internal errors are uncommon and difficult to diagnose. If you get this error, you can look in report

server trace logs for more information. In addition, if you are running as local administrator on the

same computer on which the error occurs, you can view the call stack for more information .

Action

To determine the specific reason that caused this message to appear, review the report server log

files, which are located at \Microsoft SQL Server\\Reporting

Services\LogFiles.

To view the call stack, right-click the page on which the error occurs and point to View Source.

If there is no additional information to work with, you can try refreshing the report or reset IIS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I have tried to generate report using Aspose.Cell after applying fix that has been provided by you.
Unfortunatly problem still persists. Herewith I have attached my error log file.

Please provide help so that I can proceed further.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Dear Mayuri.

According to the log file , I guess the rsreportserver.config file add the following lines to the

element corresponding to a particular renderer:

True

Please confirm it.

Please post the rsreportserver.config file.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have tried your suggession as mentioned below.

In rsreportserver.config file I have added the fix for first option of Aspose.Cell.

True

Than after I have tried to run the report. Still same error is displayed to me.

Please let me know if I was wrong for applying your fix and provide inputs to proceed further.

Thanks,
Mayuri

Dear Mayuri

I do not find the Error while exporting data to excelworkbook using your data.

I have added the writing log function when exporting the xls file.

Please you try the attached fix and post the AsposeLog file.

User Action
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the rsreportserver.config file add the following lines to the

element corresponding to a particular renderer:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\LogFiles\Aspose.ReportServices.log

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need more infos in order to analysing the error.

Please give me your feedback information.

Thank you very much.

Hello wangtao,
I have tried to create a file "Aspose.ReportServices.log" by implementing your login in rsreportserver.config. But unfortunately the result is that the file is not created in LogFile folder.
Than after I had created file "Aspose.ReportServices.log" manually in LogFile folder and than I had run a report. But I didn't get any information related to error in "Aspose.ReportServices.log" file. Also I got the same error while running report.
Please provide more inputs to proceed further for this error.
Thanks in advanced.
Regards,
Mayuri.

Dear Mayuri

Sorry. I forget posted attached.

Please you try the attached fix.

Thank you