Error while exporting to ppt

Hi,

sometimes when i try to export report to ppt (via subscription), I get error below. This is not happening every time report is generated but only from time to time. Could you please advise what may cause this problem?

ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.UnhandledReportRenderingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.UnhandledReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.ReportRenderingException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. —> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.GdipDrawImageRectI(HandleRef graphics, HandleRef image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at System.Drawing.Bitmap…ctor(Image original, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at .?.(Image image)
at .?.(Image image, RectangleF rect, Int32 pageWidth, Int32 pageHeight, String hyperLinkURL)
at .?.( imageData, repeat, PointF start, RectangleF position)
at .?.(? properties, RectangleF position, RectangleF bounds)
at .?.( measurement, RectangleF bounds, Boolean renderBorders, RectangleF styleBounds, Boolean renderStylesOnBounds, Boolean hasTablixCellParent)
at .?.( measurement, RectangleF bounds, Boolean renderBorders, RectangleF styleBounds, Boolean renderStylesOnBounds)
at .?.( measurement, RectangleF bounds, Boolean renderBorders, RectangleF styleBounds, Boolean renderStylesOnBounds, Boolean hasTablixCellParent)
at .?.(? container, RectangleF bounds)
at .?.(? container, RectangleF bounds)
at .?.( rplReport, Int32 pageNumber, sharedFontCache, ? glyphCache)
at Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.RendererBase.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, Hashtable renderProperties, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
at Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.RendererBase.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection reportServerParameters, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, NameValueCollection clientCapabilities, Hashtable& renderProperties, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.RendererBase.Render(Report report, NameValueCollection reportServerParameters, NameValueCollection deviceInfo, NameValueCollection clientCapabilities, Hashtable& renderProperties, CreateAndRegisterStream createAndRegisterStream)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessing.RenderReport(IRenderingExtension newRenderer, DateTime executionTimeStamp, ProcessingContext pc, RenderingContext rc, IChunkFactory metaDataChunkFactory, IChunkFactory yukonCompiledDefinition)
— End of inner exception stack trace —;

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I have tried to understand the issue shared. However, in order to further investigate and reproduce the issue on our end, we need source RDL file by using Adventure Works as data source. Please also share the information about the environment on your end.

Many Thanks,

Hi
I have the same issue
did you figure find some solutions ?
Thank you

Hi Ennamsaoui,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that this issue was neither reproduced nor logged into our issue management system owing to the reason that, requested data was not shared by the customer. I request you to please share with us the
source RDL file by using Adventure Works as data source. Please also share the information about the environment on your end so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,