Error while reading links

We have these issue raised in Priority support but not yet get any solutions for this … Below are the details of the issue.

Reference URL: <a href="

Last Comments From Aspose :

Hi Prabakaran,

Thanks for contacting support.

I
have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0 where I have
used above stated code and I am getting an error against
IsChanged property during code compilation “Error :- The name ‘IsChanged’ does not exist in the current context”. Are you getting similar error. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Take Reply for this above comment:

While we set fast web view for the attached document, we still facing the same error as “Object not found”. The error reported by Aspose Team is for Boolean value which was not declared. So they were getting error as ““Error :- The name ‘IsChanged’ does not exist in the current context”.”

We don’t have privilege to reply to the Priority Support Threads tickets even though the issues are not resolved.

Aspose Support team please look in to this and give us a solution ASAP

We have these issue raised in Priority support but not yet get any solutions for this … Below are the details of the issue.

Reference URL: <a href=“
Aspose Ticet Id : PDFNEWNET-36564

Last Comments From Aspose :

Hi Prabakaran,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the issue reported earlier as PDFNEWNET-36564 and have found that
in order to fix this issue please just update regular expression in the following way:

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex mailRegexp = new System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex(
[_a-z0-9-]+(\.[_a-z0-9-]+)@[a-z0-9-]+(\.[a-z0-9-]+)(\.[a-z]{2,3}) "
);

i.e. add escape for special character '.'

Other way of extracting text under annotation is to extract text from annotation rectangle:

[C#]

Document doc = new Document(“Header+web+link.pdf”));

foreach(Annotation annot in doc.Pages[1].Annotations)

{

TextAbsorber absorber = new TextAbsorber();

absorber.TextSearchOptions.Rectangle =
annot.Rect;

absorber.Visit(doc.Pages[1]);

Console.WriteLine(absorber.Text);

}

However, please note that this code will not work for 2nd file (table+email+link.pdf) because it does not contains annotations as mentioned earlier.

E-mail address is just in page contents but don't have annotation under it. For this document, please use regular expression approach.

Take Reply for this above comment:

This issue is related to links in page header and email-links in table. Using the latest code given by aspose team, we are able to detect email-links in table but not from the page header. Using previous code, able to detect only page header links.

We don't have privilege to reply to the Priority tickets even though they are not resolved.

Aspose team please look in to this and give us a solution ASAP

Hi Prabakaran,

Thanks for contacting support.

As your subscription for Priority Support is expired, so you will only be able to see/read your already created threads but you will not be able to post any new query/reply. However I have tested the scenario using resource file shared in other forum thread and I am able to notice Object not found exception while setting Fast Web View feature over the PDF file. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-37856 in our issue tracking system. We will further
look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status
of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for
this inconvenience.

Dear Aspose Team,

May I know the current status of the issue PDFNEWNET-37856

Hi Prabakaran,

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, and until or
unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of this
problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will
be resolved.<o:p></o:p>

However,
as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of
this issue, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of
correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and
comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Dear Aspose Team,

Is this issue got resolved?. If yes, can you let us know in which patch it's released.

If not yet resolved, can you please sort out the issue ASAP.

Thanks,

Prabakaran

Hi Prabakaran,

The issue is still pending for review as the team has been busy fixing previously reported issue. However as soon as we have made some definite progress towards its resolution, we will let you know.

Dear Aspose Support Team,

As I mentioned earlier this issue was logged by us in PRIORITY support.

With out resolving this issue you have taken our privilege to reply for this thread (As we reached the maximum limit in the priority support).

Link for priority support.

After wards we take forward this issue in Non - Priority support and raised the same issue on 11-28-2014.

You have accepted this as issue on 11-30-2014 (ISSUE ID - PDFNEWNET 37856).

Almost five months completed till we have not get any solution for this issue.

When can you give the update for this …?

Thanks
Prabakaran

prabakarang:
As I mentioned earlier this issue was logged by us in PRIORITY support.

With out resolving this issue you have taken our privilege to reply for this thread (As we reached the maximum limit in the priority support).

Link for priority support.
Hi Prabakaran,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I can see that an issue is raised in Priority Support forum but I cannot see any issue ID associated/acknowledged in that respective thread. Furthermore, we did not receive any further comments from your side in that thread, so the discussion was halted.

BTW, I can see that you have only consumed one ticket out of your 6 issues quota, so you should be able to access and post new queries under Priority Support forum. Can you please confirm that you are still face similar issue (unable to post queries in Priority Support forum), so that we can further look into this matter.

prabakarang:
After wards we take forward this issue in Non - Priority support and raised the same issue on 11-28-2014.

You have accepted this as issue on 11-30-2014 (ISSUE ID - PDFNEWNET 37856).

Almost five months completed till we have not get any solution for this issue.

When can you give the update for this ....?
We do understand that its been quite sometime since the issue was reported (30Nov14) but as shared earlier, the team has been busy fixing other previously reported issues and high priority bugs, so this particular issue is not resolved. However your concerns have been recorded with development team and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37856) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.